Why Now? Why AccrediLink?
A rapidly growing senior population driving growth of home-based care and specialty facilities. By 2030 there will be (approx.) 71.5 million Americans over the age of 65 (U.S. Census Bureau). That number is more than twice what it was in 2000 and represents nearly 20% of the entire projected U.S. population in 2030 the strain of a growing shortage of resources and high turnover drives the demand for creative industry solutions
AccrediLink brings that unique industry solution where everybody wins!
- An incredibly easy to use technology solution
- Membership based for both agencies and professionals
- A shared partnership model that brings value to all members
- Agencies and facilities differentiate themselves to reduce insurance costs and increase referrals
- Healthcare and Personal Care Professionals differentiate themselves with a goal of increased value and pay rates
- AccrediLink and members team together to set industry standards
The vast majority of Healthcare, Personal Care Professionals, and the owners of home health centric agencies and facilities have a passion for helping care for some of society’s most vulnerable individuals. AccrediLink wants to be a partner in addressing critical challenges and improving the eco-system. Join with AccrediLink to help set a new standard for the industry to reduce cost and address some of the most critical issues facing this growing and rapidly evolving industry.